A Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who
possesses additional skills, knowledge, and abilities required of a senior system administrator
responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
An RHCE is capable of:
• Configuring static routes, packet filtering, and network address translation.
• Setting kernel runtime parameters.
• Configuring an Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) initiator.
• Producing and delivering reports on system utilization.
• Using shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks.
• Configuring system logging, including remote logging.
• Configuring a system to provide networking services, including HTTP/HTTPS, File Transfer Protocol (FTP), network file system (NFS), server message block (SMB), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), secure shell (SSH) and Network Time Protocol (NTP).
|Red Hat Certified Engineer||EXAM CODE-300|
|COST||15,000 INR (Plus all applicable taxes)|