Learn basic to advance Python that exploring many different types of data. Also learn how to prepare data for analysis, perform statistical analysis, create data visualizations, predict the future information that help organizations make better decisions.
1. Python is an open source language
2. Python is popular & widely used
3. Python can be used in the development of prototypes
4. Python is ideal for data mining & big data
5. Django is a open source web application framework
6. Used by a number of tech giants like Google, Instagram, Pinterest, Yahoo!, Disney, IBM, Nokia, & more.
1. Software Engineer
2. Django Back-End Developer
3. Data Engineer
4. Django or Python Developer
5. Application Reliability Engineer
6. Full-Stack Developer
The average salary (Source) for a Software Developer with Python skills in India is Rs 547,128.
A dynamic and self - motivated Trainer and System Administrator. Aspiring for a Bright and challenging career in the field of Training and Networking Technology, which could enable me to upgrade myself with emerging trends and technologies to benefits of the professional growth and accomplishment of organizational goals.