Overview of Firewall Features
Firewalls control the traffic between the internal and external networks and are the core of a strong network security policy. Check Point Software Blades are a set of security features that make sure that the Security Gateway or Security Management Server gives the correct functionality and performance. The Check Point Firewall is part of the Software Blade architecture that supplies "next-generation" firewall features, including:
• VPN and mobile device connectivity
• Identity and computer awareness
• Internet access and filtering
• Application control
• Intrusion and threat prevention
• Data Loss Prevention
Dual Stack (IPv4 and IPv6) Network Configuration
You can easily configure the Firewall to support a dual-stack network that uses IPv4 and IPv6 addresses. Configure one or more interfaces with the applicable IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
||Internal network (IPv6 traffic)
||Dual stack web server in the DMZ
||Internal network (IPv6 traffic)
||Security Gateway for IPv4 network
||Security Gateway for IPv6 network
||Mobile device (IPv4 traffic)
||Mobile devices (IPv6 traffic)
| COURSE ||NAME CHECK POINT(Version R77) |
| EXAM CODE ||156-215.80 - CCSA |
| NUMBER OF QUESTION || 60 |
| DURATION ||90MINUTES |
| TEST FORMAT ||MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS+LAB|
| TEST DELIVERY || PERSON VUE AUTHORIZED CENTRE|
| EXAM COST || $250(INR-70*$250=17500)|
| PASSING SCORE || 70%(MANDATORY)|
| TRAINER NAME || MR ASHUTOSH SINGH |
• Describe Check Point’s undivided approach to network management and its key elements.
• Design a assigned environment.
• Fix the Security Gateway in a distributed environment.
• Perform a backup and rebuild the current Gateway installation from the command line.
• Classify critical files needed for backup, import and export users and groups and add or delete administrators from the command line.
• Deploy Gateways by applying the Gaia web interface.
• Create and construct network, host and gateway objects.
• Check SIC establishment between the Security Management Server and the Gateway using SmartDashboard.
• Create a basic Rule Base in SmartDashboard that comprises permissions for administrative users, external services, and LAN outbound use.
• Calculate existing policies and optimize the rules based on current corporate requirements.
• Manage the Security Management Server with scheduled backups and policy versions to ensure seamless upgrades with minimal downtime.
• Use Queries in SmartView Tracker to monitor IPS and common network traffic and trouble¬shoot events using packet data.
• Use packet data to make reports, trouble¬shoot system and security issues, and ensure network functionality.
• Guide remote Gateways using SmartUpdate to evaluate the need for upgrades, new installations, and license adjustment.
• Use SmartUpdate to affix upgrade packages to single or multiple VPN-1 Gateways.
• Upgrade and connect product licenses using SmartUpdate.
• Centrally manage users to assure only authenticated users securely access the corporate network either locally or remotely.
• Manage users to approach the corporate LAN by using external databases.
• Use Identity alertness to provide granular level access to network resources.
• Collect user information used by the Security Gateway to control access.
• Configure stable tunnels for remote access to corporate resources.
• Introduction to Check Point Technology
• Security Policy Management
• Policy Layers
• Check Point Security Solutions and Licensing
• Traffic Visibility
• Basic Concepts of VPN
• Managing User Access
• Working with ClusterXL
• Administrator Task Implementation
• Working with Gaia Portal
• Modifying an Existing Security Policy
• Configuring Hide and Static NAT
• Managing Administrator Access
• Installing and Managing a Remote Security Gateway
• Managing Backups
• Defining Access Control Policy Layers
• Defining and Sharing Security Policy Layers
• Working with Licenses and Contracts
• Working with Check Point Logs
• Maintaining Check Point Logs
• Configuring a Site-to-Site VPN
• Providing User Access
• Working with Cluster XL
• Verifying Network Compliance
• Working with CP View
Why to choose URIAH as your CCSA CCSE training provider?
• Get skilled on live checkpoint devices
• Certified trainers
• 24x7 Lab facility