The landscape of teaching is rapidly changing with the rapid development of science and technology in the 21st century. With the integration of technology, you can reap the process of blended learning at its optimum level.
If you are interested to make the most efficient use of your training methods while suiting your business needs, then this is the right post for you. However, as one of the top 10 corporate training companies in Bangalore, you have to implement the strategies of hybrid learning i.e. blended learning in your training strategies in order to deliver the best results.
What is blended learning?
Also known as hybrid learning, blended learning is defined as the combination of learning modules which incorporates technology as well as traditional classroom training with human aid.
Why is it important for corporate training providers in Bangalore?
- Blended learning is important as it breaks down the taboo of traditional classroom teaching methods while improving the learning experience of the students. However, we can say that as competition is high in the market and you know that one size doesn’t fit all.
- Hence, in many circumstances, instructor-led training may not be sufficient to cater the skill gaps of the professionals coming to the top corporate training companies in Bangalore.
- In this scenario, self-paced training is the best option as it is depended on an individual pursuit while offering the learner the opportunity to have a control on the course materials.
- It is almost impossible to provide corporate IT training without using any technologies. Select appropriate technologies that will increase the benefits of providing training to the professionals.
- Blended learning comes in many forms that will help to tailor the learner’s knowledge and experience in the particular domain.
Blended Learning Models that you can opt:
- Online model
- Personalised blend
- Online Lab
- Face to Face
Coming down to the benefits of blended learning we can discuss many factors which are useful for the training providers in order to have a better learning experience. The advantages are numerous.
What are the benefits?
It is one of the most cost-effective methods of providing training as it includes online methods which cut the cost of regular faculties, travel costs, maintenance costs and many more.
- Effective data tracking
Facilitators can learn the actual learning progress of the students while using the e-learning software without paying much heed to the individual contact.
Now you can use your mobile in order to access the learning materials ay any place. You can create the content as per the interests and the knowledge level of the learner.
- Extended Reach
While adopting e-learning processes and other digital methods, you can create high-quality training content without paying much as the internet is a sea of knowledge.
- Improve soft skills
In blended learning, you can boost your soft skills as you have the opportunity to react with your instructor as well as other teammates while discussing the problems.
- Improve problem-solving skills
If you are in virtual learning method, then the tendency of solving a problem by yourself will be more compared to traditional training methods.
- Greater effectiveness
Integrating different modes of training will never lead to boredom to the teachers as well as the learners.
- Multiple benefits
As it is a self-paced training, you can learn at your own pace and implement those in your work thoroughly.
- Minimal logistics
As you are using e-learning training methods, it means the presence of faculties in the training facility is not a mandatory option as well as you require fewer logistics too.
- Various learning styles
As we know that one size does not fit all. In the same way, all learners will not adopt your pattern of training. Blended learning has a plethora of models which you can use suiting your learner.
Best corporate training companies in Bangalore:
Being the IT hub of India, you will find that there are many it training companies in Bangalore which are known for providing corporate IT training. But which will be the best that is the matter of concern?
Uriah Training are providing you to the top corporate training companies in Bangalore.
However, when it comes to top 10 corporate training companies in Bangalore, Uriah is the best option for you as it utilizes blended learning and has all the courses which are trending now in IT industry.
Courses offered by Uriah:
PART 1 [Hardware & Networking]
A) System side or System engineering
- A+ & N+
- Linux (RHCSA, RHCE, RHCA)
- VMware (VCD, VCP, VCDX)
- Cloud Computing (AWS, Open Stack, MS AZ)
B) Networking Engineering
1) A+, N+ (Networking)
2) CCNA (Routing & Switching)
3) CCNP (Security)
4) Multi Vendors
- Checkpoint Firewall
- Palo Alto Firewall
- CISCO ASA Firewall
PART 2 [Software Engineering]
- C, C++
- Java / J2ee (Advanced J2ee)
- Python (Django & Kronos)
- Big Data / Hadoop
- SQL Server (Microsoft Database)
- Oracle log (Oracle Database)
PART 3 [Soft Skills Development]
1) Communication Skills
2) Aptitude Test Preparation
3) Mock Interview Preparation
4) Group Discussions
5) H.R Round preparation