1. Companies are willing to invest in hiring big data experts
2. big data certification course will fetch you a good salary
3. Predictive analysis will keep you ahead of your competitors
4. Big data allows you to diversify your revenue streams
5. Big data is important in the healthcare industry
6. Big data allows you to re-develop the products/services you are selling.
7. Google Trends, Google Finance, AWS public datasets, are examples.
1. Big Data Developer
2. Big Data Solution Architect
3. Big Data/Hadoop Test Engineers
4. Hadoop Administrator
5. Data Scientist
6. Big Data Analyst
7. Big Data Researcher
8. Big Data Manager
The average salary (Source)for Skill: Big Data Analytics Rs 1048K.
Overview of the hadoop ecosystem( Installation and history).
Diving into hadoop’s core: (HDFS and MapReduce):
Programming with Pig:
Working with non-relational database:
Using Drill, Phoenix and Presto for Data Querying:
Managing the cluster and performance using Yarn, Tez, Mesos, ZooKeeper, Oozie and Hue:
Setting up Kafka & Flume for Monitoring and Publishing Data:
Working with streams of data:
A dynamic and self - motivated Trainer and System Administrator. Aspiring for a Bright and challenging career in the field of Training and Networking Technology, which could enable me to upgrade myself with emerging trends and technologies to benefits of the professional growth and accomplishment of organizational goals.